🔎 we feature startups that are
- founded by smart and driven industry disruptors
- early in their life cycles with many avenues for growth
- changing the status quo for the next generation of consumers, builders, and businesses
✏️ what to expect
- one edition in your inbox every Tuesday morning (< 2 min. read)
- each edition includes a feature on a new startup with a summary and high-level diligence, in bulleted form
- updates on the startups we cover and happenings in the space
search articles by industry
read by investors at
in the press
what is a bulletpitch company?
- an early-stage startup that is transforming how the next generation works and lives
- founders come from various backgrounds, have an exciting founding story, and are early in their entrepreneurial journeys
some characteristics we look for:
- product(s) in beta
- stealth mode, pre-seed, seed fundraising
- < 15 employees
what can I expect from a weekly newsletter?
- every Tuesday, we send a letter on a high-potential, early-stage startup straight to your inbox
- we provide a bulleted overview and diligence with a touch of personality to keep things engaging 😜
- every letter can be read in a minute
what industries does bulletpitch cover
- we cover startups across all industries
- if you are interested in a particular vertical, feel free to use the industry search bar on our website 🔎
does bulletpitch cover specific geographies
- nope! bulletpitch companies are headquartered all around the physical and virtual world 🌎
how do I get my startup featured?
- if you are interested in having your startup or a startup you love featured in the newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- feel free to include any press materials, pitch decks, or fun facts that help us get to know you 🤝
does bulletpitch have advertisers?
- yes! if you are interested in reaching an audience of investors, founders, business students, and startup enthusiasts, send us a message at email@example.com
are you hiring?
- we aren’t currently looking to fill specific roles, but we are always excited to meet passionate people interested in learning more about bulletpitch
- say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org!